Vivier Skin Brightening Cream is a brightening cream made without hydroquinone. This formulation is great for those with mild hyperpigmentation including sunspots and age spots, or during the cycle-off phase of hydroquinone use. In addition, this cream evens out skin texture while providing moisture to promote a softer looking skin.
- Reduces appearance of dark spots while removing dead skin cells with lactic acid as well as providing anti-aging benefits
- Great alternative for those who cannot tolerate hydroquinone
- Safe to use long-term as a maintenance phase in-between hydroquinone treatments
- Powerhouse of key ingredients focussed on resolving skin discoloration issues safely – arbutin, resorcinol, lactic acid, and niacinamide.
- Addition of Resorcinol helps inhibit melanin production as well as revealing fresh, softer skin
- Great complement to aesthetic procedures and chemical peels for hyperpigmentation
- Suitable for all skin types
Derived from plants such as bearberry and pear, this is a natural and effective skin-brightening agent.
Controls the production of melanin as well as exfoliating the top layer of the skin to reveal smoother softer skin.
Exfoliates the skin to reveal healthier smooth skin as well as providing the skin with a hydrated look with its moisturizing capabilities.
Niacinamide (Vitamin B3):
Helps increase natural antioxidant activity in the skin and increases the synthesis of ceramides which helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
There are no reviews yet.