Vivier Corrector 2 is a skin lightening cream that is ideal for those with moderate to severe hyperpigmentation. Made with 2% Hydroquinone, a gold standard tyrosine inhibitor, this cream lightens darker areas such as age spots, post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, and melasma. It will not only even your skin tone and texture but exfoliate your skin to reveal brighter, smoother skin.
- Corrects skin pigmentation to create an even skin tone and texture
- Formulated using Hydroquinone – a gold standard for skin lightening
- Exfoliates and moisturizes skin to reveal brighter hydrated skin using Lactic Acid
- Great to use after aesthetic procedures or chemical peels to help enhance and maintain results during a hyperpigmentation routine
- Combines Alpha Tocopherol, an oil-soluble antioxidant to protect skin from free-radical damage
2% Hydroquinone USP:
Lightens pigmentation by reducing the amount of melanin produced by the skin.
L-Ascorbic Acid USP:
Patented Vitamin C that reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while calming, brightening, and retaining moisture in the skin.
Alpha Tocopherol (Vitamin E):
Oil-soluble antioxidant that seeks free-radicals and neutralizes them to protect our skin from damage.
Exfoliates the skin to reveal healthier smooth skin as well as providing the skin with a hydrated look with its moisturizing capabilities.